Google Maps, the popular navigation map application, people using it worldwide. When we consider the whole world, it contains different religions, cultures, languages, etc. The language, it’s more important. To communicate with others, we all need the help of a language. Most of the people are comfortable with their native language. But our native language only helps us in our area, not the whole world. English is a popular and common language recognized the world world. But lots of people are not comfortable in English. Most of the mobile app’s content is in the English Language. Some applications providing the feature to enable native language in apps, that makes more user-friendly. Google Maps is such an application. We can change its language. Today here I’m sharing how to change the Voice Navigation language of Google Maps.
Here I will share you the way to set your Google Maps language as your native language. It is really an easy thing. If you are an Android user, just open Google Maps and go to its settings, you can see the option to change the language under navigation settings.
The below steps will help you to set Google maps voice navigation language as your native language, for example, Malayalam.
- Google Maps app is a pre-installed app on all Android devices. If you don’t have the Google Maps app, just install it from Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Maps app on your Android Smartphone.
- Then, go to app settings ( Tap on Menu icon Then tap on settings, it will navigate you to the settings page.).
- After that, tap on Navigation settings.
- Here, you can see the option to select your preferred voice.
- Tap on Voice selection, here you can see the list of available voice languages.
- In default case, the language is set as English. So choose your preferred language and save it.
Try these steps. After setting your preferred language as Google Maps voice navigation language, then you can get driving direction voices are in your preferred language.