OnePlus is a brand that has been under the radar since starting in 2013. It has recently broken into US market. The company launched its first smartphone, OnePlus One in 2014. The latest phone of the company is the OnePlus 7 Pro which would be the fastest Android phone on the market. The release date of the OnePlus 7 Pro is declared as May 17, Friday. But some people in US are able to purchase it as the launch event has taken place on May 14 via a T-Mobile Promotion. Everyone else will have to wait. The OnePlus 7 Pro will be the company’s most expensive phone.
Here are some of the important features of OnePlus 7 Pro that you would like to know about.
- OnePlus 7 Pro is the latest flagship device from OnePlus.
- It is the first phone in the world with faster UFS 3.0 read/write speeds.
- It has no notch, no hole but is somehow very water resistant.
- It has 6.67-inch true all-screen display (screen resolution: 1440 x 3120 pixels) with HDR10+.
- It has curved edges which make the device looks awesome.
- There are three cameras on the back panel which has a 48MP + 16MP + 8MP camera CMOS sensor supporting a resolution of 8000 x 6000 Pixels.
- The device also has a pop-up selfie shooter which is powered by CMOS sensor. The pop-up camera allows the camera to have a completely clean front with no visual obstructions.
- The sensors used in this phone include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope. It also has a fingerprint sensor positioned on-screen.
- The device is powered by Octa-core (2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 485 + 2.42 GHz, Tri-core, Kryo 485 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 485) processor paired with 6 GB of RAM.
- Its 90Hz refresh rate offers fluid gaming and smooth scrolling.
- It has 19:5:9 aspect ratio which makes it tall.
- It runs on Android v9.0 (pie) operating system.
- It has a 4000 mAh battery.
- Quick charging is possible.
- It has got an Adreno 640 GPU to improve its graphical performance so that games can run smoothly.
- Onboard storage is at 128 GB with the no expandable memory option.
- The device has an 8.8mm thickness, 75.9mm width, 162.6mm height and it weighs 206grams.
- Available in three colors: Mirror Grey, Almond, Nebula Blue
If you are looking for a small phone, OnePlus 7 Pro isn’t a better option for you as it has 19:5:9 aspect ratio. Your fingers may have trouble reaching all corners of this massive 6.67-inch display. That’s literally a big problem. If you want a true budget phone, then also this device is not right for you. This isn’t actually a budget phone series anymore. The OnePlus 7 Pro strays from its power-heavy, price-conscious roots to become the most expensive OnePlus phone to date. Apart from these demerits, it is the fastest android phone ever which makes it worth the price.