How to Add best Stickers to WhatsApp easily
WhatsApp is the popular and trending messenger app. So most of the time WhatsApp users are appreciating some WhatsApp special features. WhatsApp status feature is one of the top rated and most users-enjoyed feature of WhatsApp. But the current trend is WhatsApp stickers. WhatsApp stickers feature is one of the recently introduced features of WhatsApp and most of the users are love to using it. WhatsApp stickers are the best fun element of WhatsApp chats. Still, lots of people have no idea to use WhatsApp stickers. They are just forwarding the stickers are received on their chats. But every WhatsApp users can get WhatsApp stickers feature simply in their chat box, if they have the latest version of WhatsApp. So today here I’m sharing how to use WhatsApp stickers and add best stickers to WhatsApp easily. You can add your favorite WhatsApp sticker packs to your WhatsApp app. Its too simple. Let’s know how to add the stickers.
How to Add best stickers to WhatsApp
WhatsApp providing a simple way to download and use WhatsApp stickers instantly. If you are a WhatsApp user, just follow the below steps to add sticker packs to WhatsApp and use it.
- First, Open your WhatsApp app and select a particular chat window to try WhatsApp stickers. WhatsApp sticker feature supported on single user and group chat.
- Tap on the emoji icon, then the used emojis are visible for you. Under the emojis, you can see three icons placed at the center. Emoji. Gif and the third one is sticker icon.
- Currently, the emoji icon is selected, just tap on the sticker icon to access stickers.
- If you are first time entering in this area, you have only available one sticker pack named Cuppy to send your friends.
- Here you can see some icons in the top area, first one is a clock icon, here you can view the recently used stickers, the next one is a star, you can set favorite stickers and that will display under this area. At the right side, you can see an icon for add stickers.
- To add sticker packs, tap the Add icon. Then you can see a popup with available stickers packs to download.
- Don’t bother about the file size, you can see the file size of the sticker packs at the right side of sticker pack name. Most of the stickers packs are small sized.
- Also, you can see a download icon at the right of all sticker packs.
- Tap on the download icon to download the sticker pack you want. A green check mark will appear once the download is complete.
- After that, the sticker pack will be added to your My Stickers list.
- You can find and tap to send the sticker to anyone on your WhatsApp chat. When you tap on a sticker, it will send automatically to the recipient.
For More Information Go through WhatsApp Official FAQ Page.
In the default case, WhatsApp has only 12 sticker packs available for install, But WhatsApp gives you an option to add more stickers from other apps available on Google Play Store. Under the sticker packs list, you will get a link ‘Get More Stickers’ to access Google Play Store. You can Install sticker apps from Google Play Store and add WhatsApp sticker packs from that apps to WhatsApp. You can see various categories of sticker apps on the Google Play Store, include Malayalam Sticker Packs, funny stickers, Love Stickers and more. For your information, If you uninstall the app after adding the sticker packs to WhatsApp, then the sticker packs are also removed from your WhatsApp App.