Audio Remover Application
Nowadays videos are the trending content in social media. So many people searching for a good video editing application. In my earlier blog posts, you can find good video editing applications. Now here I’m sharing some technique to edit a video and remove its audio part. In many situations, we need to remove the audio part from a video. Here I explain such examples. We can make videos using our smartphones. Sometimes the audio part is not so much clear. If the audio part not good, then the entire video content fails to express the content/message. Another case is, nowadays creative people doing such things that they are creating a new video file with the existing video part of a song with different audio. From different film industries, we have millions of movies songs are available in different languages for enjoying. Some kind of songs is suitable for different situations. Extract the audio part from a video file is not an easy task. But we can do it with the help of some audio remover applications. Let’s know how to remove the audio part from a video file.
Remove Audio Part From a Video Using Android App Timbre
Timbre is an Android app available in Google Play Store, it is a video editing app also work well as an audio remover app. It helps to remove audio from videos easily. It allows users to cut, join and convert audio or video files. Timbre is a completely free Android app and an editor’s choice app on Play Store. App developed by Xeus. It has more than 1 million installations. Timbre allows you to perform many kinds of operations on your audio or video files.
Follow the below steps to remove the audio part from a video file.
- First, you install the Timbre app from Google Play Store
- Open the app and scroll down to the video section and tap on the “Mute” button.
- Then you will be automatically navigated to your Gallery app.
- Just tap to select a video from the gallery and it would be imported into the app.
- Next, to mute the video, tap on the mute button marked in the picture
- Grant the permission to the popup and then just tap on the save button.
- After saving the video file, it will be available on your gallery app.
Another Method is, You can Remove audio from video through Online Websites.
Like Android application, if you find you can get many video editing websites. Audio Remover, Apowersoft Free Online Video Converter etc are that kind of video editing websites. You can use this website to remove the audio file from a video. But with this websites, you are limited to a file size of 500 MB.
Remove Audio From Video File On iOS
In the case of iPhone users, to remove the audio part from a video file ‘Video Mute app’ will help you. Below you can find the steps to Remove Audio From Video using Video Mute app.
- Install Video Mute app From App Store.
- Open the app and select the particular video that you want to remove the audio.
- The app will show you the preview of the video.
- Then, tap on the “Select” button present at the top right corner
- In the editing window, look at the volume slider present at the bottom of the screen.
- To remove the audio slide it to the extreme left and then hit the Export button at the top right corner
- The video will be processed and then you will get the option to save the video.
- Tap on the “Save Video” button to save the video. It will be available on your iPhone’s storage