Check PNR status using WhatsApp: Indian Railways is one of the world’s largest railway networks. There are millions of people are used Indian railway for traveling. The Indian Railways operates lots of trains daily. With this, there is a huge necessity for the passengers to know the status of their ticket and to track their trains journey. Indian Railway has an official website which gives out all the information such as the PNR status, train location, etc. So the passengers can get all these information either by dialing the Indian Railway’s reservation enquiry number 139 or had to check IRCTC’s website. Now IRCTC has partnered with MakeMyTrip to offer its users with PNR status as well as live train status on smartphones.
We know, WhatsApp is one of the most widely used messaging application around the world. WhatsApp has billions of active users globally, it has over 200 million daily active users in India. WhatsApp provides several new features for its users. Among which, it provides a feature in association with MakeMyTrip and Indian Railways to make PNR status and live train status available to Indian users. This article provides the guidelines to check PNR status on WhatsApp.
Steps to check PNR status on WhatsApp
These are the simple steps to check PNR status on WhatsApp. For this, first of all, you need to have the latest version of your WhatsApp on your phone and also have an internet connection.
- Open Dialer app on your smartphone
- Then, type the number ‘7349389104’ and save it to your contact list. This is MakeMyTrip’s official number to interact through WhatsApp.
- Next, open WhatsApp on your phone and look for the MakeMyTrip number
- Open the MakeMyTrip chat window
- Then type PNR in block letters, followed by your PNR number
- Then tap on send
- Now you will get your booking details from IRCTC servers
You can also check Indian Railways live train status through WhatsApp. For this, follow the steps:
- Open WhatsApp on your phone
- Then open MakeMyTrip chat window
- Next, type your train number in the message box.
- Then tap on send
- Now you can get all the details of the train status like departure station, departure time, expected arrival time etc.