How to Clear Cache Google Chrome
Google Chrome, the most popular web browser. Millions of people using Google Chrome on different platforms like Android, Windows, Mac etc. Lots of browser apps are available for these platforms, then why people mostly preferring Google Chrome? because Google Chrome comes up with excellent features as a browser application. Chrome browser brings good user experience. It saves our searches as history, when we type a single word it gives the best suggestions, we can save our passwords for easy login etc. Are you clearing your browser cache? you should clear your browser cache, it will help you to fix most of the browser related issues within seconds. It is really a simple task, but it the perfect and effective solution to solve browser related issues. Today, in this article I will explain to you how to clear cache Google Chrome Browser.
Steps for Clearing Cache in Google Chrome
Clearing cache is a very easy process in the case of Chrome browser. But one thing you should remember before you clear the cache. When you clearing cache, you have the choices to clearing browsing history, cached images, cookies and other site data. Deleting these things may result in some websites loading a little bit slower when you load them again for the first time, otherwise, there are no issues regarding this process. Let’s see how to clear cache.
Clear Cache Google Chrome for Android
- Open Google Chrome app on your Android device.
- Tap on the three doted menu icon placed on the top right corner of the app.
- Then tap on settings from the list of menu options.
- Then it shows the settings page, tap on privacy option.
- Under Privacy settings, you can see Clear browsing data option.
- Just tap on the clear browsing data.
- It will show you the basic and advanced options.
- Under Basic options, you can select the time range. Set a specific time range (The default time range is Last 24 hours).
- Then check which are you want to delete like browsing history, Cookies and site data, Cached images and files.
- In its advanced options, you can choose more including basic options.
- After checking, tap on “CLEAR DATA”.
Clearing Cache in Google Chrome for Windows
- Open Google Chrome in your Windows PC.
- Click on the three dotted menu icon placed on the right side corner.
- Hover the mouse pointer on More Tools option, and it will be expanded to show some other options including clear browsing data.
- Here, you can also have the Basic and Advanced options like Android chrome app.
- Choose the time range and check everything.
- Then click on CLEAR DATA button.
- Now, Chrome will clear the cache data as your settings.