How to Uninstall/Delete Apps Easily
We all use applications to make our works easier. But sometimes some apps may harm our device. So we decided to delete the app. But how to delete the application from your device? It’s a really easy process in all the platforms like Android, iOS, Windows etc. Maybe you already know about it. Because if you are android or iOS or Windows user you should need to delete any of the apps at least once in your lifetime. Sometimes we necessary to delete unwanted apps. So today here I’m sharing how to delete apps easily in Android, iOS and Windows devices.
First, we can consider an Android device, let’s see how to delete/uninstall apps from Android device easily.
- In the case of Android, normally we installing apps from Google Play Store. Like that we can uninstall apps using Google Play Store.
- Just Open the Google Play Store App.
- Then press the hamburger menu icon(Three horizontal lines) on the top left corner of the play store.
- Then tap on My apps & games.
- Then tap on the tab labeled Installed.
- Here can see the list of all apps installed on your device.
- Then tap on the name of the app you want to uninstall.
- The resulting screen is similar to installation. But the options are different, here you will see uninstall icon. Just tap on the uninstall option to delete it.
We have a quick method to uninstall the app on Android. Just note the below steps.
- Just Open the app drawer, then tap and hold the app icon that you want to delete (If the app icon is accessible on home screen, just tap and hold it)
- And drag the app to the top of the screen where you see Uninstall.
- To continue the process, the system needs your confirmation. For that, a popup will appear for your confirmation. ” Do you Want to Uninstall this App?”.
- If you tap on Ok then the app will uninstall or you tap on Cancel, then the process will be canceled.
Let’s see how to delete Apps on iOS devices.
- On your home screen, tap and hold the app icon you want to delete until it begins shaking.
- All apps on your home screen will be shaking and an X will appear at the top left of the icons.
- Tap that X on the app you want to delete.
- Now tap the red Delete button to delete the app from your iPhone.
How to delete apps on Windows
Follow these steps to delete Apps on Windows computers
- Open the Control Panel.
- To open control panel: If your desktop has control panel icon, just tap on it, or type the word “control panel ” on the search bar right next to the Start button and hit enter.
- Then click on Programs.
- Under Programs and Features, you can see Uninstall a Program feature., Just Click on it.
- It will show you all the installed apps on your computer.
- Click on the app, then you can see a uninstall button on the top.
- Click on the uninstall button to uninstall it.
- Or, Click on the App, then right click on it. It will show you uninstall option. You can click the option to uninstall it.