Facebook, Youtube Video Downloader : Facebook and Youtube are ever-known web platforms. I don’t want to explain about Facebook and Youtube for you because Facebook and Youtube are really popular applications in the world, and these two have a big percentage of users. Facebook is the number one social media platform and Youtube is the top video sharing website. Day by day lots of good videos are arriving on these two platforms. YouTube gives the privilege to upload, view, rate, share, add to favorites, report, comment on videos, and subscribe to other users, show recommended videos etc for its users. And in the case of Facebook, it provides more and more facilities as a social media platform to its users, But Unfortunately, Facebook and Youtube do not provide an option for download videos. So, most of the Facebook and Youtube users are trying for a good Youtube/Facebook video downloader. If you are looking for a Facebook/Youtube Video Downloader, Please read this article, it may help you.
Today, Here I suggest some sources for download Youtube/Facebook Video.
Facebook Video Downloader Applications
You can download Facebook Videos via the sf-helper application. The sf-helper application helps you to download your favorite video’s easily with good quality. It allows users to select the quality of the Video. Let’s we can see the Installation and Usage Instructions for the sf-helper application.
- Download the App – sf-helper via this link
- Install the application on your device/system.
- Now, you can see a green download icon in every video appearing on Facebook.
- Click on the download button.
- It listed a number of video formats, choose your preferred one.
- Then you can see an option “Download SD | HD” when you move the mouse pointer over the video player.
- Choose SD or HD format for downloading. Then the download will start for you.
Facebook Video Downloader – Android App
MyVideoDownloader for Facebook
The MyVideoDownloader helps you to Download Facebook videos and GIF files. You can download HD videos by using this application. The MyVideoDownloader app ia available on Google Play Store and has good user reviews. For more details, read through the application description on google play store.
Next option is, you can download the Facebook video by proving a video link through savefrom.net website. Read the instructions below and download the video from savefrom.net website.
- Visit the savefrom.net website by click here
- Paste the download link in the input field.
- Then click on the download arrow icon right of the input field.
- Then a box appearing on the bottom of the search field
- And here you can select the video format as you want.
- After choosing the video format, then click on the download button.
- Then the download starts.
Youtube Video Downloader applications
Youtube Go, such a great android app is developed by Google.Youtube Go always helps you when you have limited data or a slow connection. You can download and watch your favorite videos via YouTube Go. It controls your data and it allows you to share videos etc. Currently, it is an unreleased application of Google. During this testing period, the users are also giving good reviews.
FVD – Free Video Downloader
FVD is a free video downloader application and it allows users to download files from many websites like Youtube directly into your device.
More Features of FVD
- Simple and immediate
- Integrated web browser for a faster usage (Beta)
- Possibility to download more files at the same time
- Translated into 14 languages
- Facebook integration