The speed of charging any device depends on the way you choose to charge the device. A similar case is with charging an iPhone. Apple’s iPhones have supported fast charging but it has never included a fast charger with an iPhone. There are many ways out there for you to fast charge your iPhone but it’s not always clear which method you have to adapt to charge your iPhone super fast and safe.
Here are some of the best ways to fast charge the iPhone quickly and more efficiently.
- As Apple doesn’t supply a fast charger, you can fast charge your iPhone by buying another Apple product ie; USB-C to Lightning cable. It is a fast charger in the form of a cable and charging block. USB-C is capable of transmitting power faster than other USB standards. This is the fastest way to charge your iPhone but it’s not a cheap option.
- You can use Apple 18W, 29W, 30W, 61W or 87W USB-C Power Adapters to fast charge your iPhone.
- Another option for fast charging your iPhone is using an Apple’s iPad charger. Apple’s iPads come with a 12Wcharging block while Apple’s iPhones come with a 5W charger. So it is a better option to charge your iPhone quickly provided you own an iPad.
- You can also charge your iPhone at a fast rate by using 2A power bank so that you do not need to spend further money on buying another Apple products. To charge your iPhone at a relatively faster rate, using a 2A power bank will help.
- You can also fast charge your iPhone using any Android fast charging Adapter as many Android phones nowadays comes with fast charging support.
- Wireless Charging is the most innovative technology. Apple has introduced Wireless Charging on the 2017 models. A standard wireless Charge is 7.5W. It is faster than an iPhone charger but slower than an iPad charger. You can also use this technology to fast charge your iPhone.
Apple claims that these devices are able to charge your iPhone to 50 percent in 30 minutes. Fast charging iPhone won’t harm your iPhone in any way as the iPhone will never take more charge than it can handle.