Get live Train Status, PNR status and more on WhatsApp
Indian Railway is one of the main travel sources in India. Every day lots of people depending on the train to reach their destinations. Go for work or anything people depending on the train as their travel medium. Traveling via train is more comfortable and safe also it requires the lowest ticket rates as compared with bus or any other travel source. But sometimes the train may be arriving late that kind of situations really waste our time. If we have to get access to live train status, then we can manage our time. Indian Railway providing IRCTC website and mobile application for these needs. But recently Indian Railway announced that to simplify the user needs Railway department is tied up with the popular travel provider MakeMyTrip. This enables users to get live Train Status, PNR status and more on WhatsApp.
Indian Railway and MakeMyTrip is tie-up to bring the important information for travelers such as live train status, PNR status and more via the popular messaging platform WhatsApp. For that, the passengers only need to do drop a WhatsApp message and they will get the instant updates on their WhatsApp.
Get live Train Status, PNR status and more on WhatsApp, you should have some pre-requisites such as you must be running the latest version of WhatsApp, perfect internet connection, keep your train number and PNR number handy.
Just follow the below simple steps. That describes how you get all the informations via WhatsApp
- Save this number ” 7349389104 ” to your contact list. This is the official Whatsapp number provided by MakeMyTrip.
- Open Your WhatsApp app and put a message to MakeMyTrip.
- If you want to get the live train status, you just send the Train number to MakeMyTrip.
- Also, To get PNR status you should provide the PNR number as well.
- Then you will get real-time train status or booking status of your PNR. The response message will also state that whether your ticket is confirmed or not, train number, name, source, and destination.
At the same time, you will get all these information via IRCTC website and mobile app. Reports say IRCTC rebuild version of Website will launch soon.