The train is one of the best ways to travel. In India, lots of people traveling to the destinations with the help of Train in their day to day life. Its comfortable seating enables users to travel with no tiredness while a long time journey. Train delay is the one reason many peoples not choosing the train for their travel purpose. If we get live train status, then we can arrange our trip and also not wasting time. Google Map is one of the popular travel helper application, it providing best routes, near atm, coffee shops, parking area and all the things we want in our travel. Now, Google Maps providing Live Train status. So we can check train running status with Google Maps. Let’s know it done.
With Live Train Running Status, Google Maps will help you know when your train will arrive at your destination by indicating the real-time status. You can search with your starting and destination locations to see a list of trains that you can take between the two locations. So with this feature, you could easily be able to see the real-time status of the track and whether any of the trains have been delayed, all with Google Maps.
Let’s know how to check Live Train Status with Google Maps
- First, you need an active Google account and working internet connectivity.
- Then Download and install the latest version of Google Maps from the Play Store or App Store for your Android or iOS devices if you don’t have the app. If you are already installed Google Maps on your device, then just check and update it.
- After completing the installation process, Open Google Maps.
- In Google Maps, the search bar present at the top of the page, enter your destination train station.
- Then, tap on the ‘Direction’ button from the bottom of the screen.
- You will be able to see a ‘Train’ icon placed in between the ‘Two-wheeler’ and ‘Walk’ icon below the source and the destination dialogue box. Tap on the ‘Train’ icon.
- Next, Click on the route option that has a train icon in it.
- After that, click on the train name to check the live train status.