If you are an Islamic believer you know about Qibla direction and how much this important in your life. As per Islamic beliefs, every Muslim should pray 5 times a day. And the prayer time is also be defined, first, Before sunrise (Salat al-fajr ), then midday: after the sun passes its highest (Salat al-zuhr), the late part of the afternoon (Salat al-‘asr), just after sunset (Salat al-maghrib), between sunset and midnight (Salat al-‘isha). As per believes, everyone tries to do their prayer regularly. When we travel somewhere, we can’t predict the exact Qibla direction.
Qibla is the fixed direction towards the Kaaba in the Grand Mosque in Makkah, Saudi Arabia. It’s the direction which all Muslims face when performing their prayers, wherever they are in the world.
Google providing a great service to know qibla direction perfectly. Today we will discuss the Google Qibla Finder tool. Let’s know more.
Google Qibla Finder
Google Qibla finder is not a mobile application, So you don’t need to install it on your device. Just open Qibla finder in a browser application and find Qibla direction. For that, you only need a smartphone with an active internet connection.
Follow the below Steps to find Qibla direction
- First, open your Google Chrome or any other browser application you are using in your device and search for Qibla Finder. or click this link: https://qiblafinder.withgoogle.com/intl/en/onboarding
- But Google recommending smartphones for the best user experience. (It is available on both smartphone and desktop PC. )
- In its first opening page, you can choose your language. The default language set as English. Including English, a total of 17 languages are available. The Malayalam language is not available but the Indian language Hindi is there.
- After choosing a language, tap on Let’s go button.
- Then, it will ask your permission for access device camera and location to point you in the right direction.
- Tap on Got it, and then give the permission to access camera and location services.
- Now, the app will show you the direction on your device. And when you face to the exact direction, it will say that ‘ You are facing the Qibla ‘.
- Also, It shows how many kilometers Kaaba long from your location.