How to Remove Information from Google ( Include Google Searches ) Permanently
We really care about our privacy. Most of the Google users delete their search history from the browser for keeping their searches are private. Are you think its enough to keep your privacy secure? It’s not enough to keep your privacy secure. Because, when you clear your search history records from the browser, It will be clear from the browser only. But it keeps on Google Servers always. Google knows you better than your friends and family. Why because google keeps all of your interests, passions, weakness, and all everything about you. It is known as Google Web & App History. Here Google stored your search history since 2005. Lets think how to remove information from Google.
Sometimes we just wondering while browsing. When we start to type in search area Google gives the result what our thinking. That happening because of Google saved your search history for make your Google search experience more faster and useful. As the same time Google also giving the options for download to keep the backup and remove Google search data. You can easily delete specific items or entire topics from Google search. Today, here I am explaining how to remove Google search history permanently from Google servers.
Clearing Google search history permanently is very important and its improve your privacy in the online world. If you disabled the service, then Google will not save your data.
How to remove information from Google (Google search history) step by step instruction
- First, open the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
- Then sign in with your Google account.
- Navigate to My activity page.
- Click on the three doted icon on the right corner of the window, a dropdown list will be appearing.
- Next, click on the delete activity by option from the list.
- Then choose the time period for remove the data from Google servers. Or select,”The beginning of time”, to erase your complete history.
- Also, you can delete search data only for a particular topic
- Then click to remove it.
Google Keeping your search information to enhance your Google search experience. If you want to back up the search history before deleting the entire data, Google gives you a download option.
Google has a feature named Takeout, it lets you download data from all of the Google products you use, including your Google Search history, Gmail, Calendar, Chrome, Google Photos, Maps, and more.
1. Sign in to your Google account.
2. Navigate to Google takeout page by click here.
3. Select the data you want to download. And click on next.
4. Select your archive format and delivery method, then select Create archive.
5. If you have any trouble, customize the archive format and click on Download Archive button. Then it downloaded an archive of your data.