Onam is one of the most auspicious festivals of Kerala. Everyone in Kerala celebrating Onam. It is a divine festival, a unique one. Onam celebrates the visit of King Mahabali. Mahabali is an Asura King who is believed to have been a most loved, popular ruler. When he Ruled Kerala, there was happiness, justice, and prosperity in every home. Now, People in Kerala celebrating Onam as a memory of the beautiful days. Onam is a Ten days festival Attam to Thiruvonam. People including cultural activities in onam festival like Pookalams, Tug of War, Puli Kali, Vallam Kali (Boat races) and more. For onam, everyone gifting new dress for their loved ones and ona-sadya is a very important factor for Onam celebration. Like that sending Onam greetings is a more important thing as well. Nowadays people spending their most valuable time in social media. If you want to send special Onam greetings to your loved ones, here I will help you.
Whatsapp is a popular and most using messenger application in this world. You can send Onam greetings to your loved ones via WhatsApp. WhatsApp recently introduced WhatsApp stickers feature. You can use WhatsApp stickers feature to send your Onam greetings.
Here are the steps to send WhatsApp onam stickers.
To do this, your device should have the latest version of WhatsApp app and Active internet connection.
- First, Open your WhatsApp app and head to any chat window.
- Then, tap on the Emoji button and move to the Stickers section.
- Now, you will see a plus (+) sign on the top right corner of the sticker search window. Tap on it.
- Tap on all stickers.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Get More Stickers option. It will open the Play Store app where you can search for Onam WhatsApp Stickers.
- Next, Download any available Sticker pack then open the app and add the Stickers.
- Then Tap on the stickers to send.
Onam Pookalam – Designs & Wishes is an Android app providing pookkalam designs and Onam wishes. You can download this application from Google Play Store to send your onam wishes. And also it helps you to make the best pookkalam as well.