Today, lots of people choosing their profession as a content creator. We know that anyone can show their talents to the world with platforms like Youtube, Facebook, Tik Tok, Instagram and more. We can create Text contents, images, videos, etc. Now, lots of people joining on youtube as video content creators ( Youtuber ). Youtube is a money-making platform. Good quality content creators never feel bad with Youtube. You can show your talent to the world.
Video content creating is not an easy task. You need to spend lots of time and effort to make a good quality video. If you have a good smartphone and internet connection, then you can become a Youtuber. Video editing is the most important section in video creation. Today here I’m sharing you a good video editor and its features. Let’s go for detail.
KineMaster – Professional Video Editor
To be a professional in video editing, you should use professional video editors. Kinemaster is the best choice for mobile phone users. You can create your video completely with the help of Kinemaster. Kinemaster has a Free and Paid version. Its free version contains the watermark and it does not have all features. Kinemaster is reliable and making your video editing more comfortable. KineMaster only works on the devices that have Android version 4.2 and above.
Few Steps to complete your video editing with Kinemaster.
- Install the Kinemaster application from the Google Play Store. Then open it.
- After opening the app, you can see a plus button icon ( Create new project icon ) in the left side section. Tap on it.
- Then choose the aspect ratio from the options 16:9, 9:16, 1:1. Most Youtubers making videos in a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- After entering to the editing panel, Tap on the Media icon to select the video, images, or backgrounds for your project.
- To add music, Tap Audio. You can choose from recordings or music from your device. A voice record option is also there.
- To add extra items like fonts, overlays, music. sound effects to enhance your project, Tap Asset Store to access the KineMaster Asset Store, here you can download a variety of additional items, such as royalty-free music, fonts, overlays, sound effects, animations, and more.
- Easy Trim, Split, Zoom, voice changer and many options you can choose during the editing process.
- After completing the video edit process, tap on export and choose resolution and Frame rate.
These are the main steps including in Kinemaster video editing. For more detail information, you can check the Kinemaster video editing guide.
I hope this information helps you. 🙂