How To Done Prepaid Mobile Recharge Via Facebook App
Facebook is the most favorite and useful social media platform of the majority social media users. Because facebook providing very useful features for users. Recently some reports say facebook testing digital payment options in its messenger app for Indian users. And now facebook offering mobile recharge option in the Facebook mobile app. Peer-to-peer and peer-to-merchant payment service are available on the Facebook mobile app for Android users. But it not available for all users now.
Facebook mobile recharge
Facebook mobile recharge option supported operators are Airtel, BSNL, MTNL (Mumbai and Delhi), Tata Docomo, Vodafone, Idea, Telenor and Jio. After facebook rollout this feature to all the users, you will get the feature in its update. Here I explain you the information for recharge your prepaid mobile number using Facebook Android app.
The prepaid mobile recharge feature on Facebook mobile app is similar to the mobile recharge option on Paytm, MobiKwik and FreeCharge. This mobile recharge option is available under the facebook app settings section. After you got this feature, follow the below steps to recharge your prepaid mobile number via Facebook app.
Steps to recharge your prepaid mobile number via Facebook App
- Open your Facebook app and tap on the hamburger menu ( three vertical dotted icon ) on the top right corner.
- If you have this feature, you can see “Mobile Recharge” tab there.
- Tap on the “Mobile Recharge” and then tap on “Recharge Now.” option.
- Then, you will get a new page, here enter your mobile number and select the mobile operator from the drop-down menu.
- Next, enter the amount if you are already decided. Otherwise, you can check the best recharge offers of you and select it.
- After selecting the recharge amount tap on “review order” at the bottom.
- Then you will navigate to the order details page. Here, you need to select the payment method such as debit card or credit card. Then enter the number.
- Currently, it did not support mobile wallet, internet banking or UPI. Maybe the options are available in future.
- After entering debit/credit card number place the order.
- Then you will get an OTP or 3D secure password, for authentication.
- After the authentication process, your prepaid mobile will be recharged and you get the receipt as well.