Network Signal Info: An easy way to track Network Signal Strength
We all know that network signal strength is not stable always. It varying with the place. Majority town areas get perfect network signal strength. But in the case of rural areas, it’s difficult to get good signal strength. Now, for anything we depending internet. When we travel somewhere, the internet is really helping us to reach our destination. Google Search, Navigation Maps have an important role in travel. But it requires active internet connection. Today, here I’m sharing an Android application that helps you to track network signal strength. App named Network Signal Info, let’s know more about Network Signal Info Android application.
Network Signal Info
Network Signal Info Android application helps you to know the detailed information of your currently using network with accurate signal strength output, whether WiFi or cellular (mobile data) connection. Network Signal Info app has a Pro and Free version available on Google Play Store. If you ready to pay 180 rs, then you will get the Pro version application. Both application link will provide below. More than 1 millions of people currently using Network Signal Info Application. And the app has an average rating of 4.1. App size is just 17 MB. And it requires Android version 4.2 and up. App content rated age 3+.
If you are love to travel, this application is a good choice for you. While traveling, the app shows your signal strength on google map.
The Key Features Network Signal Info App
- Signal Info app providing detailed MOBILE network information and accurate signal strength indication
- Users can able to know detailed WiFi information.
- App providing detailed ANDROID System information
- App provides two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-Signal strength.
Extra Features of the Network Signal Info App Pro Version
- Pro version app provides six widgets for MOBILE and Wi-Fi network.
- It tracking mobile cell tower location with a better online cell tower database.
- Mobile Signal Tracker with KML-file export features. With the mobile signal, it provides the information about Network operators, sim provider, phone type, network type, network strength in dBm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address (internal and external), roaming state. etc.
- Wi-Fi Signal Record function. In Wifi Signal, the app provides Wi-Fi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum Wi-Fi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.