Phone Doctor App – For a healthy Smartphone
Phone doctor app is a tool that acts as a doctor for your smartphone. A human body has different parts and the best doctor can only cure the disease affected on the human body. Like that, a smartphone has different parts and functions. Most of the smartphone users may not have good knowledge about their smartphone. Smartphones are very costly gadgets and we should keep it perfectly. A doctor can easily identify the disease of a human body. In the case of a smartphone, we should have a doctor to cure all of its pain. So today here I’m sharing an Android application that acts as a doctor for your phone. App named Phone Doctor Plus. Let’s know more about this application.
Phone Doctor Plus
Phone Doctor Plus is an Android application available users to know all the functionalities of a smartphone easily. Currently, the application is available on Google Play Store with good user reviews. Phone Doctor Plus app powered by iDea Mobile Tech Inc. Users can find the app under Tools category of apps on the Play Store. App size is just 11M. More than 1 million Android users downloaded Phone Doctor Plus from Google Play Store. It has an average rating of 4.5 stars on Play Store. App last updated on September 12, 2018. The current version of the app is 1.4.10.
The Key Features of the Phone Doctor Plus App Listed Below.
- Phone Doctor Plus app enables users to get all smartphone status in a single page.
- It provides real-time system information and functions.
- App checking 30 hardware items in a phone includes Camera, CPU, Storage, Memory, Multi-touch, Touch Screen, Earphones & Microphone, Speaker & Microphone, Call function, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Display, Vibration, Flash, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent & Volume Control Button
- It also checks the sensors like Temperature Sensor, Humidity Sensor, Pressure Sensor, Light sensor etc.
- Users can easily monitor the battery consumption, the app records daily battery charge cycles.
- App also records and monitor network usage to avoid overuse.
- App integrated hardware, battery, memory, and storage information monitoring.