Private Message Box Hide SMS App Helps to Hide SMS
If official or Personal we need to hide some SMS from others. Some banking SMS are strictly confidential and we need to keep it as safe as possible. Most of the SMS apps having no security options like locking. If you have confidential messages, you can lock the app using any app locker apps or otherwise you can use an SMS hide application to hide the particular messages. Today here I’m sharing apps and some tips to hide SMS in an easy and effective way. Private Message Box Hide SMS is an Android app that helps you to make secure your messages.
Private Message Box Hide SMS
Private Message Box is an Android app available in Google Play Store. It has more than one million downloads, over 11 thousands of people rated this app and have an average rating of 4.3. App content rated age 3+. Private Message Box is a very helpful app to hide SMS from others. If you want to keep a particular contact (his/her call, messages, MMS etc) you can easy to do it with Private Message Box: Hide SMS app.
The app developers mentioned that ” To keep secret messages and calls of a particular number, add it as Private Contact. After that when any new message received from that contact, it directly moves inside the application. “. Nowadays people more focusing on their privacy. If you want to make your messages more secure, then you should have this kind of an application.
Key Features of Private Message Box Hide SMS app listed below
- Users can send Free text & Multimedia Messaging between Users
- Auto backup, Image/Audio/Location sharing etc.
- Open PSB from phone default dialer.
- Password protection option ( It having a feature that is, hidden mail box with no app icon, cannot be seen or opened by other people)
- Timeout Option available, the user can set a timer to close Application.
- Messages move back and forth from the stock app.