Sometimes some video shows the file is corrupted when we try to play the video. Usually, a video file is corrupting while copying the video or sharing the video to another device. And it is hard to recover the damaged video. Most of the people are losing their hope to recover their favorite videos when it gets corrupted. But we can recover it. Have you tried any repair software for repairing corrupted files? Today here I’m sharing a useful software that will help you to repair your damaged video file.
Wondershare providing a recovering software named Recoverit video repair. It repairs all kinds of inaccessible, unplayable, corrupt, broken or damaged videos. Currently, this software is available for Windows and Mac. It is a paid software, but a trial version is also provided by the team Wondershare. More than 5 million people using this software worldwide. The software will restore the file back to you from PC, Mac, hard drive, USB, SD card, etc. Also, a free file scan and preview option are available before recovery.
It repairs most of the video files like WMV, ASF, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, FLV on Windows. In the case of Mac PC’s, the Recoverit repairs the video files like MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI, and FLV files.
Usually, GoPro, Drone that kind of device files are getting corrupted when we copying the files from it. We can resolve this issue with this software. Also, Recoverit helps to resolve the issue of Memory card errors. After we recover some files from the memory card, then it may be damaged. With this software, we can repair that kind of damaged files as well.
How to use Recoverit Software
- Download the Recoverit Software from the official Website.
- Then install it on your device.
- Open the App, you can see three steps of recovery option. Add corrupted Video, Repair video and Save video.
- First, add your video file to the software.
- In the next window, it shows the added file and a repair option.
- Click on the Repair button appearing bottom side of the page.
- After repairing, the Recoverit software shows a success message. Just press Ok.
- You can preview the resulted video there.
- Then Save the video to your PC.
- If your file not recovered by the above procedure, choose the Advanced Recover option to recover your file.