Reliance Broadband Connection Jio Giga Fiber
Reliance Jio, the company was officially launched it new broadband service named Jio Fiber. And they are plans to extend reliance broadband connection to homes, merchants, small and medium enterprises and large enterprises simultaneously across 1,100 cities in India. With Jio Giga fiber, Jio offers Gigabyte per second speed. And its registration process also started on August 15, 2018. And now you can register for Jio Giga Fiber Broadband service. Jio using this registration to know your interest.
Here I providing the features of Jio Fiber that are explained by the company when it was launched.
- Jio Gigafiber router is the first device, it will provide worldwide high-speed wifi coverage.
- Jio Giga TV set-top box for your large screen TV, this set-top box will be able to works 600+ Tv channels, 1000 movies, millions of songs and any other types of contents possible. You can now enjoy all your entertainment content in an ultra high definition in 4K resolution. This is like have your theatre in your home.
- The powerful voice command feature on the TV as well. You can simply tell Jio remote what you want and it will play immediately on your TV. This is evolutionary, it changes the way India watches TV. Especially voice commands in enables in multiple Indian languages.
- TV Calling – Video calling to your TV, with Jio TV calling you can call any other Tv that is powered by Jio Giga fiber. You can also call mobile or tablet connected to any network.
- Just add Virtual Reality headset to Giga fiber, you can now have full 360 degrees 3D virtual reality in 4K resolution.
How to Register for Reliance Broadband Connection
- First, you need to go on the official Jio website’s GigaFiber page by Click Here.
- Here, you can see an option for entering your location ( Address). Then the attached map area will show the map as per the entered location.
- If you are not entering your address, the screen will still show the default address.
- The location field is an autofill field, so you can easy to enter the address there.
- Then on the next page, enter your name and phone number, and hit the Generate OTP button
- Enter the OTP and select the type of locality (Society, Township, Developer, etc) and click on Submit.
- You have done the registration process of Jio GigaFiber successfully. And Jio will take it as your interest in Giga Fiber broadband service in your area.