Samagra mGOV services
Government Of Kerala Providing lots of useful mobile applications. Today, here I’m also sharing another good Kerala Government app named Samagra mGOV Services. Recently Kerala faces a big disaster, that was a flood. Lots of people lost their important documents like Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates, Tax Certificates, License etc. Now Kerala overcomes floods very effectively, but still, lots of people are suffering to regain their lost documents. I think this application may help them. Samagra mGOV Services app developed by Information Kerala Mission. Currently, the app available on Google Play Store. Let’s know more about this application.
Samagra mGOV Services
Samagra mGOV Services is one of a useful Android app developed by Information Kerala Mission. Currently available on Google Play Store under the Social category of apps. It has a very simple user interface that makes a comfortable user experience. It is a 5.5M size application, and it requires Android version 4.0 and up to work perfectly on the device. App content rated age 3+.
Let’s see how to use Samagra mGOV Services App and what are the main Facilities included on this application.
These are the key features of the Samagra App
- We will get Birth, Death, Marriage Certificates via Samagra App.
- If we lost any files, the app gives the information to track the file easily.
- Tax Receipts, Building, and Property Tax Details.
- Building Permit and its Application details.
- Government Orders etc.
- Know the information about Panchayat, Municipality etc.
How to Use Samagra mGOV Services App
- When you open the application, you can see some options on its home tab including Online Services, Verification services, Government Orders, LSGI Login etc.
- You can also see the 6 Municipal Corporation, 187 Municipalities, 947 Grama Panchayat at the bottom of the home page, It denoted that the app will provide the information about all these.
- Click on Online Services, here the app mentioned your Local body. You can also change your local body through online services.
- You should set your local body, then start using other options like Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Tax, license, File, inward tracking, Elected Representatives etc.
- If you did not get any of your information, you can contact your nearest local body or contact via helpline number.