Are you lazy in typing text? this will help you. Nowadays, we can control our phone with voice commands. That much our technology has grown up. When you search on Google with voice commands, you can notice it convert the voice to text format. Like that, there are lots of applications available to convert voice to text. Today here I’m sharing a Speech to Text app named Speechnotes. Let’s go for the details.
Speechnotes – Speech To Text
Speechnotes is an Android application that converts speech to text formats. So you don’t need to type, just say something and the app will convert it to the text format as you need. Speechnotes is currently available in the Google Play Store with good user reviews. It is a Productivity category of application in Play Store. Millions of people downloaded Speechnotes from Google Play Store. App size is 6.4M.
Speechnote app is a Multilingual supporting application. With speechnotes, you can write short or long texts easily. It never stops even when you take longer breaks between sentences. The app incorporates Google’s speech recognition service so it providing an accurate conversion.
Speechnnotes App features
- Speechnotes helps you to write short and long sentences.
- Providing Accurate results
- App supporting offline conversion.
- It Reduces typos & spelling errors
- Auto capitalization & spacing added
- Including Share, export & print options
- The App enabled Autosaves on every change and providing drive backup. So you never lose your work
- Simultaneous voice-typing for words with keyboard for punctuation, symbols & emojis.
- The app recognizes many verbal commands for punctuation, new line, etc.
Speechnotes is a very useful application for the people who are not fast and not comfortable in typing. The app last updated on Play Store is August 14, 2019. It requires Android version 6 and above to perform in your device. Speechnotes is not a free application. You should have to pay for advanced features.