How to Transfer Money Using Gmail App
We are all using the very popular Gmail application from Google to communicate with each other. Gmail application is available for most of the platforms. It provides lots and lots of functionalities that help in our personal and professional lives. A smartphone user or anyone accessing the internet using Gmail minimum once per day. In the case of an Android phone, to use play store to download apps, we should have a Gmail id. People are familiar with most of the features on Gmail application. But if you transfer money using Gmail? Google recently updated a money transfer feature on Gmail application. By using this feature, you can easy to send and receive money with your friends and family.
Gmail app is very cool and comes with lots of useful features including send and receive emails, chat, share photos and files etc. Now users can able to send, receive and request for money using the Gmail application. Just update your App and use this feature from now. With the Gmail app, you can reliably and safely send and receive money. If you are an Android user, you can send or receive money as an attachment.
Today, people are more prefer digital payment options rather than direct payments. So we use mobile apps to send and receive money. Lots of Wallet apps, Mobile banking apps are available now. You should remember one thing, money is a very valuable thing in our life so keep it safe. Do transaction via trusted apps. Gmail is also one of a trusted application so we safely send money via Gmail App. Also, There are no fees for either the sender or the receiver, and no additional apps to download for this service.
Transfer money Using Gmail for Android
- Open Gmail App on Your Android device.
- Compose a new mail: Tap on the compose icon(pencil icon) in the bottom right corner to compose a new mail.
- Enter the email address to which you want to send/request the money.
- Then tap on the attachment icon.
- Then you will get a drop-down menu with both the options for Send/Request money.
- Select your preferred option Send Money or Request Money.
- Next is, enter the amount of money that you want to send or request and tap continue button to continue the process.
- If you are trying this feature for the first time, a popup will appear and you need to add a debit card that will be associated with your Google Wallet.
- So, Enter your debit card details and tap Save.
- Also, you can add a memo to describe the reason for payment.
- Then tap on the Attach Money button. It’ll deposit the money directly into the recipient’s account.
- After the successful transaction, sender and receiver both with notified with a confirmation email with all related information of the transaction.
How to receive money using Gmail App
- Open the Gmail App on your Android device
- Open the mail contains the money as an attachment.
- Tap on the Transfer to bank option.
- Tap on Claim money option, then the money will be automatically added to your bank account or Google wallet.