Voice Activated Google Search in Malayalam: Google Voice Search is a function that allows users to search the Web using Google through spoken voice commands rather than typing.It’s just a lot easier and more convenient to speak your query rather than type it. There is far more to Google voice search than mere convenience. It’s changing the way Google handles search queries, how users search for the information we need, and even our attitudes toward search engines in general.
Google Voice Search initially required users to call a phone number from their mobile device, after which they were prompted by a recorded message to ‘Say Your Search Keywords’. The user would then say whichever keywords they wished to search for, which would then update an open webpage with results for their query, or offer users a link they could click to be taken to a search engine results page for their query.
Today, voice activated Google search is fully compatible with dozens of products and applications. Recently, voice activated Google search is its support for eight additional Indian languages. It allows people to use their voice to dictate queries both in Gboard on Android and in Search through the Google App. Besides Hindi, the new list of supported languages include Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
Being able to search in our regional language is a great boon to many of us. If you feel this feature useful and if you would like to use it, then we are here to help you. Follow the below steps to set Malayalam in Google Voice Search.
- Open Google app.
- Tap on the three-dot menu icon.
- Go to settings.
- Click on Voice. Then the Voice Settings option will be available.
- In the Google Voice Settings, click on Languages.
- Choose your required language. You can choose Malayalam if you want.
- Then start your Google Voice Search in Malayalam or any of your chosen language.
When you are speaking in Malayalam, there are some things you have to be careful of, in order to get the best results. Follow the instruction given below so that you will get the correct result you want for your search.
- You have to use the high quality mic to get your voice clearly.
- You have to speak clearly and loudly so as to avoid any error which can lead to bad results.
- Do not speak fast. Speak slowly so the software can recognize your voice properly.
- Make sure that your pronunciation is clear.