Get to Know how to Watch videos offline
Watching videos is a hobby for all. In the case of Video Youtube is the first choice for watching. Day by day increasing the number of Youtube viewers. Why Youtube gets the first priority for watch videos because it contains the different category of videos. So users can get the videos what they looking for. Youtube also gives recommended videos for users by checking their history of views. I am a Youtube lover. Because I really love music and watch videos is my great hobby. The search Giant Google-owned Youtube is a really nice platform to watch videos. We can watch videos as Online and Offline. Normally we can watch videos on Online via Youtube. For watch videos offline we need to do something that I will describe here.
Youtube Apps and website are available for access Youtube videos. So we have several ways available to watch Youtube videos offline as well. If you have Youtube App, it has the options to save videos. And You can watch it later as offline.
Watch videos offline For that just follow these steps given below.
- If you do not have Youtube app Install it from Play Store for Android and From App store for iPhone.
- First, you Open the YouTube app on your smartphone.
- Then open the required video on the app.
- Below the video title, you will see a Save/Download icon at the center of Share and Add to icons.
- But this download icon only available if the creator of the video allows downloads.
- Once you tap Download icon, the video will begin downloading and you can watch it from the app in your free time.
This option is really useful now because when we have extra data offer we can download Youtube Videos or using Wi-fi we can save the videos and watch later in our free time. The saved videos do not require an active internet connection for watching.
If you want to download the Youtube videos on Windows, Mac, Linux PC, you will need the help of a third party application.
- 4K Video Downloader is a desktop app that helps you to download Youtube Videos.
- Just open the Youtube website and copy your video URL.
- Paste the URL into 4K Video Downloader by pressing its paste icon.
- Then select the quality type in the download window and press ‘Download’ button.
- Then wait to finish the download.
- For more information about how to download videos using this app Click Here.
- Get 4K Video Downloader