How to YouTube Offline Video Delete from Youtube App
YouTube, the top one video streaming platform. Everyone prefers search giant Google-owned YouTube to watch videos. Some years back, YouTube introduced a useful feature that was offline viewing. The offline feature brings users to download their favorites videos on YouTube app and they can watch it later as offline. This feature helps to save cellular data of users. Also, it enables users to watch their favorite videos anytime from anywhere without buffering. If you don’t have an idea about save YouTube videos for offline viewing, Read our article ‘ To Know how to Watch YouTube Videos Offline ‘. And Now, here I’m sharing about ‘ YouTube Offline Video Delete From YouTube App’.
The Youtube Video Offline viewing feature only available on Smartphones. Because the feature enabled only on Youtube Android, iPhone, and iPad apps. And it does not support on Desktop. Most of them accessing Youtube via smartphones, so this feature really helps users to watch videos. But the drawback is users have until 30 days to watch the saved YouTube videos. After the time period, the videos will remain in the Youtube App Downloads section, but it cannot be watch and will not be deleted by their own. When downloading a video, we can choose the video quality. If you downloaded the high-resolution videos or download too many YouTube videos offline, it consumes more storage from your device. Youtube also giving the feature to delete the downloaded videos to keep your device storage as safe.
We can delete the downloaded Youtube Videos individually (One by one) or Delete All videos from settings.
How to YouTube Offline Video Delete One By One
- Open the Youtube App on your device.
- You can see a Library tab in the bottom right corner of the Youtube App home page.
- Tap on the Library tab and then open the Downloads tab under Available Offline section.
- Then you can see all of your downloaded Youtube videos for Offline watching.
- You can see a three vertical dotted icon next to every single video.
- Tap on the icon of the video you want to delete and then select Delete from Downloads.
- Then it deleted from your Youtube app instantly.
How to delete all downloaded YouTube offline videos
- Open the YouTube app, and tap on your profile. You can see it in the top right corner of the app.
- Then tap Settings tab and move to the Downloads section.
- Here you can see Delete All Downloads option.
- Tap on the tab Delete All Downloads to delete every offline video on your device.