Driving License Online app Submission: Driving license is a mandatory document for all who drive a vehicle. Different types of Driving licenses available as per the type of vehicle we want to drive. In Kerala, accidental death rates are increasing every year, so the motor vehicles department take strict action against traffic rules violations.
Now, without carrying a driving license in Kerala, it is a punishable offense. A man/woman who driving a vehicle without carrying a valid Driving License Proposed fine of Rs. 5000 and/or imprisonment for up to 3 months. Driving license application procedures are very easy through online mode. Today here I’m sharing driving license online app submission. Let’s go through the detail.
Also Read: Travel Helper App – All India Code Finder
Kerala Motor Vehicles Department issuing the driving license for all the applicants who pass in Driving license tests conducted by the department. Once issued, the license holder is required to carry the original/copy at all times they drive a vehicle. Now we can use mParivahan and Digilocker apps to carry and show the documents on the motor vehicle enforcement team. We can use our Driving license as a valid address and ID proof as well.
Driving License Online app Submission: How to do it?
You can submit the Driving license online app through sarathi.parivahan.gov.in website. It is the official website of the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways Government of India. As its first steps, you need to apply for a learner’s license. To get a learner’s license, you should pass a computer-based learner’s test conducted by the Motor Vehicle department. The test will check the applicant’s knowledge of road safety, rules and regulations, signals, and signs, etc.
Apply for learner’s license:
- Visit Sarathi website – https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/
- On the left sidebar, you can see Driving license-related services.
- Click on Apply Online to extend the dropdown menu.
- Click on New Learners License. Then it will navigate to another page with the steps of learner’s license application submission.
- Fill Applicant Details
- Upload Documents
- Upload Photo and Signature
- LL Test Slot Booking
- Payment of Fee
After getting learner’s license, you can attempt for driving license before learner’s license expiration. Learner’s license validity is 6 months.
Required Documents for Driving License online app Submission and Test
- Form 1: Contains self-declaration of the physical conditions of the applicant. This form holds good for persons below 50 years and valid for non-transport vehicles.
- Form 1A: This form is valid for persons over 50 years of age. To apply for a driving license, persons falling under this category should produce a certificate from a registered medical practitioner along with the form.
- Form 2 & 3: Application form for learner’s license.
- Submit an Eye Test Certificate from an ophthalmologist along with ID and address proof such as Voters id card, passport, school leaving certificate, Aadhar card, etc.
- For without gear vehicles, the applicant needs to have 16 years of age.
- For other vehicles, the applicant must have completed 18 years of age.
- For Transport vehicles, the applicant should have completed 20 years of age.
- Applicant should have a valid learner’s license (LLR).
- Good knowledge of traffic rules, signals, etc.