Best Method to see deleted WhatsApp messages on Android: Whatsapp is one of the popular messenger application in this world. Today billions of people using Whatsapp from all the corners of this world. And in a smartphone, Whatsapp is now an essential app. For official and personal purposes, we are using the WhatsApp application.
Like all messenger applications, WhatsApp is also providing a delete option to delete WhatsApp messages. It helps users to delete unwanted messages from their Whatsapp chatbox. Sometimes, some important messages we accidentally deleted from WhatsApp. If a WhatsApp message is deleted, it never get back. WhatsApp not providing an undo option or like that to recover deleted WhatsApp messages. However, there is a way to see deleted WhatsApp messages on Android. Let’s know how to deal with it.
Here we sharing a notification monitor application, it saves all notifications of particular enabled apps in its settings. When we use a third-party app for a purpose, we can’t guarantee the shared data will remain private. Please use this method at your own risk, and only if you want to see deleted WhatsApp messages.
Let’s know how to see deleted WhatsApp messages
When a person in your contacts deletes a WhatsApp message, in the chat it shows a message that reads, ‘This message was deleted’. At the same time, you can see the message in the notification monitoring application. If you are using an Android smartphone, follow the below steps to see deleted messages.
- First, Download and install WhatsRemoved+ Application from Google Play Store.
- Then, open the app, and finish the app settings, grand access to all the permissions the app asks in your installation time.
- After completing the process, select the app/ apps or folders of which you want to save the notifications and detect changes. From the list, select WhatsApp and tap on Next.
- On the page, tap Yes, and save Files followed by tapping Allow. That’s it. Now the process is completing and you can start using this to see deleted WhatsApp messages.
- After that, you will receive every notification that you receive on WhatsApp and the selected apps, including the deleted messages, will be available on WhatsRemoved+ app.
WhatsRemoved+ is an application that allows users to monitor notifications and folders in the pursuit of changes and deleted files. It is not available for iOS devices. WhatsRemoved + application not saving all the notifications received on your device. It only saves those messages whose applications you manually select. This is a paid application. Its free version is also available. But it contains ads. More than 5 million Android users downloaded this application from Google Play Store.