Repair damaged video File: When we try to play some videos, we get a message that the file is corrupted. Typically, a video file becomes corrupted while being copied or shared to another device. It’s also difficult to retrieve the damaged video. When our favorite videos become corrupted, most people give up hope of recovering it. But we can get it back. Have you attempted to fix corrupted files using any software? Today, I’m going to show you a useful app that will help you in repairing your corrupted video file.
Recoverit will fix your damaged video file
Wondershare, the well-known video editing software provider also provides a recovering software named Recoverit video repair. It repairs all kinds of inaccessible, unplayable, corrupt, broken, or damaged videos. Currently, this software is available for Windows and Mac. It is a paid software, but a trial version is also provided by the team Wondershare.
More than 5 million people use this software worldwide. The software will restore the file back to you from PC, Mac, hard drive, USB, SD card, etc. Also, a free file scan and preview option are available before recovery. Recoverit repairs most of the video files like WMV, ASF, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, FLV on Windows.
In the case of Mac PCs, the Recoverit repairs the video files like MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI, and FLV files. When we copy files from GoPro, drones, and other similar devices, they sometimes become corrupted. This program will help us solve the problem. Recoverit also helps in the resolution of memory card issues. It’s possible that the memory card will be damaged after we retrieve some files from it. We can also repair certain types of damaged files with this software.
How to use Recoverit Software
- Download the Recoverit Software from the official Website.
- Then install it on your device.
- Open the App, you can see three steps of the recovery option. Add corrupted Video, Repair video, and Save video.
- First, add your video file to the software.
- In the next window, it shows the added file and a repair option.
- Click on the Repair button appearing bottom side of the page.
- After repairing, the Recoverit software shows a success message. Just press Ok.
- You can preview the resulting video there.
- Then Save the video to your PC.
- If your file is not recovered by the above procedure, choose the Advanced Recover option to recover your file.