How to get mobile Tower Location and complete network Information: Every mobile phone users facing network connection difficulties minimum once per day. If we know our network signal information, we can easy to decide which network provider is best for our location. Some mobile applications are available now to know our mobile tower location and complete network information. Today here I’m sharing that kind of an Application named Network Signal Info. Let’s know more about this application.
How to get mobile Tower Location Using Network Signal Info
Network Signal Info is an Android application. Currently, this application is available in Google Play Store with good user reviews. By using the Network Signal Info app, you can easy to know more about your network and its signal strength for both cellular and Wifi networks. Network Signal Info app has a free and Pro versions available. More than 5 million Android users downloaded this application from Google Play Store. App powered by KAIBITS Software GmbH. You can find the app under the Tools category of apps on the Play Store.
Network Signal Info app providing lots of information about a Mobile Signal such as Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state, etc.
In the case of Wi-Fi signal, it providing Wi-Fi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum Wi-Fi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1, and DNS2 address and more.
Network Signal Info App providing the following features for free:
- The App will give you detailed MOBILE network information.
- Accurate signal strength indication
- Detailed WiFi information
- Detailed ANDROID System information
- Widgets for MOBILE- and Wi-Fi network ( Two widgets available, one or mobile and another one for WiFi-Signal strength
Network Signal Info Pro Version app also available in Google Play Store. It provided all the features available in the free version and some additional features as follows:
- Six Widgets providing for MOBILE- and Wi-Fi network.
- PRO version app has a much better online cell tower database ( cell tower database with more than 80 million entries ) to get the Mobile cell tower location.
- KML-file export option available in Mobile SIGNAL TRACKER ( e.g. Google Earth)
- – WI-FI SIGNAL record function.