It’s easy, you can restore deleted contacts on Android. Most of the Android smartphones have Google contacts app and usually most of the Android users also using this app. Google contacts app has a good user interface and useful features as well. Now we are discussing the method to restore deleted contacts on Android devices. If you are using the Google Contacts app, you can restore your deleted contacts easily with this application. Let’s know how to do it.
Restore Deleted Contacts On Android – Google Contacts App
Google Contacts App is one of the popular contact apps, most of the Android users are using this. Sometimes we accidentally delete some contacts from our device, usually, we save our contacts to Google Contacts. The app automatically takes backup of the recently saved contacts details on the linked Google account, including their email ids and other information in case they are available.
To restore the deleted contacts, you should remember When you delete the particular contact, maybe 1 day before or 1 week. The Google Contacts website has a built-in feature that enables users to undo delete changes.
You can restore the contacts by using your smartphone or computer. You just need to open the Google contacts website on your browser. So, you should note one thing, you need an active internet connection to done this work.
Below shows the step by step instructions to undo the deleted contacts
- First, Open contacts.google.com on any browser on your device.
- Then, log in with the corresponding Google Account linked to the smartphone( Google contacts app ).
- Tap on the ‘gear’ icon from the top right corner and choose the option Undo changes.
- Think, when you delete the contact and choose the time frame that includes the deleted contact and click Restore button.
- Here you can undo changes with the time frame such as 10 min ago, 1 hr ago, yesterday, 1 week ago and a custom option also available.