Whenever is your favorite video file not supported on your device? It’s so painful. A file converting process is sometimes difficult. There are lots of files converting software available. Today here I’m sharing a useful file converting application named Online Uniconverter. If it is a one time task, you don’t need to install this software, you can just doing your task online for free. It will convert most of the file formats if it is a video or audio. Let’s know more about this application.
How to Convert Video/Audio file using Online Uniconverter
Online Uniconverter converts your file to your preferred file format without losing its quality. Online Uniconverter converts MP3, M4A, WAV, OGG, FLAC, and more files online for free. And it also supports more than 1000 video/audio formats. With its batch convert feature, we can convert multiple files at a time. Below, I will share you the step by step instructions to use this application to convert your files.
- First, Click on this link to open the Online Uniconverter website on your browser app.
- Here, you will see all of its options and the list of supported file formats.
- First, upload your files using the plus icon (Drag & Drop or Hit to Add File) in home page. ( When you are using this website via your mobile phone, you need to allow some permission to access your device storage )
- After that, you can choose the file format you want.
- Just choose it and click the convert button below the upload list.
- The file conversion takes some time. If you are signed on this website, you can ask for notify option.( Just enable the Notify me option, it will send an email when the task is completed.)
- After completing the file conversion, you can save your resulting file to your device.
The Online Uniconverter powered by Wondershare. Wondershare providing video editing, repairing, convert and more software.