How to Book LPG connection Online: Everything is online now. In the case of government-related services, Most of the Government sectors are providing websites and mobile apps to simplifies user’s efforts. So now it easier to do anything. We can pay the electricity bill online, we don’t need to stand in queue for offline payment. And many people currently using these facilities. Like that, we can also book the LPG Gas connection online.
LPG ( Liquefied Petroleum Gas) is an essential thing in our household. This is a very safe and environment-friendly cooking gas. Now the Government of India subsidizes 12 cylinders of 14.2 kg each per household in a year to make it affordable for people in India. To get an LPG connection earlier, we need to visit the LPG dealership in person, submit all the necessary documents, And payment after gets approval. It was a time taking process. The three major national LPG suppliers Bharat Gas, HP Gas, and Indane Gas makes the LPG booking process, new connection registration available online through their official website. Let’s know how to get an LPG gas connection online.
Official websites LPG providers
You can choose one of these LPG providers. And visit their website to book new LPG connection.
Step by step instruction to Book LPG connection Online
- First, open the preferred LPG provider website. Then search for the nearest distributor with Area/Pin code/Location.
- Then choose the distributor from the list of options they provide.
- Next, fill-up the form with the required details include Address, Adhaar number, Subsidy cash transfer details, Cylinder type, and capacity, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents such as Identity Proof, Address Proof, passport size photo( small size < 50KB ) etc.
- After fill-up, the form, Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click on the submit function.
- Next is the payment section, Here, Net Banking, Debit card, and Credit card payment options available for online payment. Cash on delivery is also available.
- After completing the payment, you will get a reference number. By using the reference number you can track the booking status and delivery date for the cylinder. That’s it.
- Note: This is a common step by step instructions. Your LPG provider website may have a few changes in the steps.