Are you worried about your electricity bills? Are you ever trying to calculate your KSEB bills? Its not a simple task for everyone. But it simple if you use the right tool for calculating. Today here I’m sharing a simple and small size application named KSEB bill calculator app. This is an Android application, currently available in Google Play Store. Let’s know more about this application.
KSEB Bill Calculator App
KSEB Bill calculator is an android app, currently it available on Google Play Store. Anyone can download this application from Play Store easily. You can find the app under the Tools category of apps on Play Store. This is a free application and it does not contain ads. So it never confusing or interrupting using unwanted ads. Also, the app contains a good and user-friendly interface. It is a small size application, app size is just 3.1M. As per Google Play Store records, the app was released on March 22, 2018, it last updated on December 7, 2018. Current version of the app is 7.0. It supports all the Android devices in this generation. It needs Android version 2.1 and later to support on your device. App content rated age 3+.
How it Works
- First, install the application and open it.
- Select all the criteria shown in the application.
- First, select your current Tariff, then select the phase if 1 Phase, 2 Phase or 3 Phase CT.
- If you are in the BPL category, just confirm it. For that just tap on the checkbox that is shown in the app.
- After that, enter your usage in units (Kwh).
- Then the app will show you the resulting Bill.
The resulting bill contains the fields like Fixed Charges, FC Subsidy, Energy Charges, Energy Subsidy, E.C with Sub, Surcharge on Energy, Duty, Meter Rent, Meter Rent GST charges ( Meter Rent CGST and Meter Rent SGST. ). It is a simple and useful application.