SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 – 21 Examination: The Government of India, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL 10+2) Examination 2020 conducted on 12th April to 27th April 2021. The SSC CHSL 2020-2021 examination for the posts of Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators (DEO), and Lower Divisional Clerks (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) in Different Departments under the Government of India.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 -21 Examination Posts and Salary Scale has shown below:
- Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA) : Pay Level-2 (₹ 19,900 – 63,200)
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) : Pay Level-4 (₹ 25,500 – 81,100)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) : Pay Level-4 (₹ 25,500 – 81,100)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO), Grade ‘A’ : Pay Level-4 (₹ 25,500 – 81,100)
For more information: Click here to view
Age Limit: Candidates who have 18 to 27 years can apply for the examination (Candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003). The Upper Age Limit relaxation – 5 Years for SC / ST. 3 Years for OBC, Plus 10 Years for PWD, for others as per Govt. Rules.
LDC / JSA, PA / SA, DEO: Candidates should have qualified Matric with 12th class standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
Also Read: PSC Exam Preparation App for Android
DEO in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): Matric with 12th class pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized board or equivalent.
- ₹ 100/- for OBC and UR (General) Candidates.
- The fee exempted all Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-servicemen.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Last Date for Apply: The SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam 2020 Online registration will be close on 15th December 2020.
How to apply: Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. Through the application procedure, candidates are required to upload the scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB size). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of examination, and, the date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph.