During the early days, long waiting hours due to various delays bothers people traveling via trains. But in the current age, we have many train status app and techniques with ‘Live Train Running status’ to trace the train. You can check Train current location, last departed station, delay of the train, expected arrival or departure time at a station so that you can strategize the whole program. There are many websites available on the internet that make online Train status or Train Running status check so easy.
Live Train Running status include explanations like
- Sl.No: Serial No’s of Stations where the train stops.
- Station Name & Code: Name & Station Code of Stations where the train stops.
- Actual Arrival Time: Train Arrival Time when it actually arrived at that station.
- Actual Departure Time: Train Departure Time when it actually arrived at that station.
- Late / Early: Wthether the train is on time or delayed and by how much time.
- Current Position: Arrived / Departed / Estimated as the case maybe.
- Scheduled Arrival Time: Time when train was originally scheduled to arrive at that station.
- Scheduled Departure Time: Time when train was originally scheduled to depart from that station.
- Halt Time: Stoppage time at that station.
- Platform Number: The platform number where the train actually or is scheduled to stop
- Enroute Day: Number of Day of train travel.
- Distance: Distance covered from Origin Station
You can check running train status online through Indian Railway Enquiry Portal. Follow the steps to check the Live Train Running status.
- Go to the websitehttp://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in/ntes.
- Enter the captcha code and click on ‘Verify’ button.
- Enter train number of the train that you want to track, in the box provided.
- Once you enter the train number a window will appear showing the scheduled route time table of that train.
- To get the Live Train Running status, click on a button in the right-hand side that says ‘All Running Instances’. You will see running trains list with date and time.
- Click on the option that goes with your desired train inquiry. A detailed window will appear that provides station by station running update of the train.
You can also check Train status through SMS. For that type the text as ‘AD (train number)’ and send to 139. Then you will get complete details of live train status. You can also make a call to Railway Enquiry Number i.e.139 to get Live Train Running status.
RailYatri providing best information system for train travelers, It providing a great website and mobile apps for Android, iOS, and Windows platforms. All these apps are currently available in trusted sources like Google Play Store, App Store. RailYatri mobile app is the best Train status app to track live train status. It providing many features such as book train tickets, PNR Status, Live Train Tracking, Seat Availability, Ticket Confirmation Probability, Trip Alerts, order food and more.
Another method to check Train Running status of all Indian Railways trains is with NDTV’s railbeeps. With the use of accurate GPS tracker and navigation system, NDTV’s railbeep made Indian Railway’s vital information available to the passengers for a hassle-free travelling experience. To check the Train status follow the steps.
- Go to the website https://www.ndtv.com/indian-railway/pnr-status and click on ‘Live Train Running Status’.
- Add the name or number of the trainand select the date of travel.
- Click on ‘Live Status’ option to get the train running status.
- The list will show you the current Train Running Status.
You can also make use of NDTV’s Rail Beeps mobile app to check the Live Train Running status. You can download the app from the Google Play Store on your Android device.