How to Change Google Maps Voice Navigation Language: We all know that Google Maps is a very useful navigation map application we using in our day to day life. For communication, language is really important. We are always flexible with our native language. But our native language only helps us in our place, not the whole world. English is a popular and common language that recognized the world world. But lots of people are not comfortable in English.
Most of the mobile app’s content is in the English Language. Some applications providing the feature to enable native language in apps, that make more user-friendly. Google Maps is such an application. We can change its language. Today here I’m sharing how to change the Voice Navigation language of Google Maps.
It is really an easy thing. If you are an Android user, just open Google Maps and go to its settings, you can see the option to change the language under navigation settings.
Steps to Change Google Maps Voice Navigation Language
The below steps will help you to set Google maps voice navigation language as your native language, for example, Malayalam.
- Google Maps app is a pre-installed app on all Android devices. If you don’t have the Google Maps app, just install it from Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Maps app on your Android Smartphone.
- Then, go to app settings ( Tap on Menu icon Then tap on settings, it will navigate you to the settings page.).
- In the Settings page, you can see Navigation Settings.
- Tap on Navigation settings.
- Here, you can see the option to select your preferred voice.
- Tap on Voice selection, here you can see the list of available voice languages.
- In the default case, the language is set as English. So choose your preferred language and save it. Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, and most of the Indian languages are available there.
Try these steps. After setting your preferred language as Google Maps voice navigation language, then you can get driving direction voices are in your preferred language.