In Reliance Industries 42th Annual General Meeting, the company announced the launch of Jio Fiber or Jio GigaFiber broadband service. The Jio Fiber is launched on September 5. Jio Fiber plan starting from Rs.700 per month and plans available up to₹10,000 for premium customers. Usually, Reliance Jio comes with a great surprise when their new product launch. Like that, this time Reliance Jio providing lots of offers with Jio Fiber. HD or 4K LED TV and a 4K set-top box, Free landline connection, etc. Here we will discuss with how to activate Jio Fixed Voice landline with Jio Fiber.
Jio free Fixed Voice landline service offering unlimited and free voice calls to any network in India. The Jio Fiber users will have to purchase their own landline equipment. The Reliance company is only providing a Jio Fiber router device and it connected with the landline equipment. In Annual General Meeting, Mukesh Ambani said that the Jio Fiber users will only need to pay for data service and they will get the landline service( Jio Home Phone ) for free.
Let’s know How To Activate Jio Fixed Voice Landline Number With Jio Fiber
- You can activate Jio Fixed Voice Landline number with your Jio Fiber connection via your MyJio app.
- First, Open the MyJio app and select the Jio GigaFiber account. ( If you have not already linked your account, go to Link new account → GigaFiber → Enter Registered Mobile Number or Service ID to get OTP → Enter OTP. )
- Then tap on the recharge option, then a pop-up window will appear and will guide you through the activation process.
- After the activation process completes, you will get an OTP on your Registered Mobile Number
- Enter to verify the number and complete the process.