Best Internet speed test app for Android: Are you an Android user? Do you afraid of network speed? here is a solution. Generally, to solve a problem, first, we need to know a clear picture of the problem. If you are struggling with your network speed, you should check it first. Sometimes it may be related to your device, applications installed on your device, or related to the network.
We can check our internet speed instantly using some websites and mobile apps. speedtest.net, fast.com are some popular websites that providing the facility to check internet speed. But today here I’m sharing another best Android application for checking network speed. App named MySpeed, this is powered by TRAI. Let’s know more about this application.
Also Read: Earn & Purchase Apps from Google Play Store
Best Internet speed test app – MySpeed (TRAI)
MySpeed is an Android app that helps to check network speed. App powered by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) Communication. Currently, MySpeed app is available on Google Play Store. Over 1 million Android users downloaded this app from Google Play Store and it has an average rating of 4. MySpeed app allows you to measure your data speed experience and sends the results to TRAI. The application captures and sends coverage, data speed, and other network information along with device and location of the tests. The app developers also mention that it does not collect or share any of the user personal data. After testing users can also register a complaint with their respective service provider if any (Airtel, Vodafone, Jio, Idea,…)
How to check Network Speed using MySpeed App
- First, download the app from Google Play Store.
- After installation, Open the MySpeed App.
- The app will prompt some necessary permissions such as Location, manage phone calls, etc. Allow it to continue.
- You can see a button at the bottom left corner. Tap on the button to check the internet speed
- After that, tap on the ‘Begin Test’ button to start the speed test process.
- Wait some time for the process to complete.
- Next, tap on the three horizontal bars to go to the results part.
- Here you can see all the speed test results
- For detailed information, just tap on the particular result.