Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 – Junior Clerk Vacancies: The Kerala PSC has recently announced the Junior Clerk Jobs in Thiruvananthapuram for Any Graduate include B.Com, B.Sc, etc. All the eligible candidates can apply online for the various Junior Clerk Posts before the last date through keralapsc.gov.in. Interested candidates can find all the Kerala PSC Junior Clerk Jobs details such as Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification, and application procedure are from below.
Junior Clerk Vacancies Details Given Below
Post Name: Junior Clerk
No of Posts: 8 Posts
Salary: Rs. 11,770 – Rs. 28,670/-Per Month
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date to Apply: 02/12/2020
The applications are invited for the Junior Clerk vacancies online only by the eligible candidates through Kerala PSC Official website. Registered users can submit their applications through their profile. If you are not a registered user on Kerala PSC official website. Take a One-Time Registration and apply for the posts if you are eligible.
Also Read: How to Book LPG connection Online
- Name of concern: Apex Societies of Co-operative Sector in Kerala
- Name of post: Junior Clerk
- The scale of Pay: Rs. 11,770 – 28,670
- Number of Vacancies: 7 (Seven)
- Qualifications: Degree from a recognized University with HDC/HDC & BM/JDC OR B.Com with Co-operation OR BSC (Co-operation and Banking) of Kerala Agricultural University
- Note: 1) Rule 10 (a) (ii) of Part II of KS&SSR is applicable for this selection.
2) Those candidates who have claimed equivalency for qualifications should produce the Government order proving the same at the time of certificate verification in order to consider as equivalent.
3) If the caste of candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their applications and should produce community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the Gazette Notification for the same at the time of certificate verification.
- Name of concern: Kerala State Co-operative Housing Federation Limited (HOUSEFED)
- Name of post: Junior Clerk
- Scale of Pay : 11,770 – 28,670
- Number of Vacancies: Anticipated
- Qualifications: 1) Must have 3 (three) years regular service in any cadre in the Member society affiliated to the Kerala State Co-operative Housing Federation Limited (HOUSEFED) and should be in service of the Member society not only on the date of application but also on the date of appointment to the new post. 2) Degree from a recognized University + HDC/ HDC & BM/ JDC OR B.Com with Co-operation OR BSC (Co-operation and Banking) of Kerala Agricultural University
- Method of appointment: Direct Recruitment from eligible employees of the Member Societies affiliated to Kerala State Co-operative Housing Federation Limited (HOUSEFED).
HOW TO APPLY
- Register with Kerala PSC Official website and apply for the post before the last date (December 2, 2020).
- If you are already a registered user, then just log in with your credentials and apply for the post.
- After login into your account, you can check the notification tab. Here you can check the vacancies and eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible, then submit your application for the post.