Security is a very big concern in our life. Every day we heard about many issues in our society. We can’t go with ignoring the issues facing our society. So everyone is really caring for their home and surroundings. We all using smartphones, it helps us to do many things in our life. We can also use our smartphone as a home security camera. How to do this? it all easy with some applications. Today here I’m sharing an Android phone CCTV camera app. App named Alfred Home Security Camera. Let’s know more about this application.
Alfred Home Security Camera
Alfred Home Security Camera is one of the most popular and top-rated home security apps for Android. It providing features such as live stream, instant intruder alert, night vision, walkie-talkie, and unlimited cloud storage to store, 360 Camera, share and playback your video footage. Alfred Camera is the easiest-to-install as a home surveillance system with professional-grade features.
Also Read: Airline Tickets at low cost – FareFirst App
Nowadays electronic wastes are gradually increasing in our country. Every year smartphone users increasing. Technology growing rapidly and companies making smartphones with the latest technology. Everyone wants the latest technology smartphones and they upgrade to a new one within a short period of time. Usually, people sell their old smartphone to someone or put it in a waste bin. It is a good idea to use your old smartphone as a CCTV camera. With Alfred Home Security Camera app, you can easy to do it.
- A smartphone (Use your old smartphone after factory reset.) with a good network connection( Wi-fi or 4G network connection).
- Connect a power bank to your smartphone and ensure it perfectly run.
- Create a new Google account and add it.
How to Set Up Android Phone CCTV Camera App Alfred Home Security Camera
- Install Alfred Home Security Camera app on your device from Google Play Store.
- Open it, the app will ask you to set this device for a viewer or camera.
- Choose “I use this device as” Camera.
- Sign in with your newly created google account. That’s it.
To watch live recordings, install Alfred Camera app on another Android app or open its web version https://alfred.camera/webapp/ on a computer and sign in with the same Google account you used for setup camera