The English language is the most useful language in this world. Because it is an international language. Everyone trying to learn it and also we can communicate with anyone in another country with English language. To learn English, there are lots of spoken English coaching centers available. But we need to join the classes and spend money on it. The best method is learning English from home. You can learn the English language with the help of some online tutorials or via mobile app. Today here I’m sharing a mobile application named Hello English. Let’s know more about the Hello English app.
Hello English: Learn English
Hello English is an Android application with a high user rating. Currently, this application is available on Google Play Store. It is an Editors’ Choice app as well. You can find Hello English app under the education category of apps on the Play Store. The app powered by Culture Alley.
You can learn the English language from your native language. If your native language is Malayalam, you can learn English through Malayalam language. It also supports other languages such as Hindi, Indonesian, Thai, Arabic, Malay, Urdu, Malay, Bangladeshi Bengali, Bengali, Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Oriya, Assamese, Chinese, Portuguese, Turkish and Nepali.
App features listed below:
- The Hello English app includes 475 Interactive Lessons with conversational English, grammar topics, vocabulary and more. All lessons work offline as well.
- The app includes Interactive Games: On reading, translation, spellings, grammar, vocabulary. With immediate results and grammar tips.
- In this app, you can ask questions on grammar and translations to teachers.
- It providing the latest news, articles, audio-video clips, and e-books. So you can Practice English with these sources.
- – Conversation and speaking practice game
- The app contains 10,000 words Dictionary. You will learn new words and their pronunciation
- It including Multi-player games and quizzes to practice English.
- Chat Bots